For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8531 - General secondary educationDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes educational programs that underpin lifelong learning and human development, and promote further learning. Training institutions organize programs that are usually based on a system of subjects with specialized teachers; or more often they employ specialist teachers specializing in different subjects who lead class work in their field. Training can take place in the classroom, on radio, television, via the Internet or by correspondence.
Subject specialization at this level already often has an impact on the educational experiences of general education participants. The purpose of such training is to prepare the student for further professional training or higher education without special subject preparation.
This division includes:
- lower secondary education, which corresponds more or less to the period of compulsory schooling (upper classes in primary school)
- the upper secondary stage of general education, which theoretically prepares for higher level further education (corresponds to the general training stage of secondary education in the current Hungarian education system)
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- developmental training corresponding to the level of secondary education
- special training for people with physical and mental disabilities at this level
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- adult education, as defined in subsector 85.5