For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
9001 - Performing artsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- presentation of live theatrical, concert, opera or dance works and other theatrical works:
- performing activities of groups of artists, circuses or companies, orchestras, ensembles
- the activity of an individual artist (actor, dancer, musician, lyricist and other performer)
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- intermediation for individuals as private individuals, usually for use in film, theater and other cultural productions, for the purpose of obtaining a contract, see 7490
- the role of intermediary agent, theater actor-agent, see: 7810