For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2720 - Manufacture of accumulators, primary cells and primary batteriesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
This division includes:
- production of primary cells and primary batteries:
- the material of the cells may be manganese dioxide, mercury dioxide, silver oxide, etc.
- Manufacture of electric accumulators, including parts thereof:
- battery cell wall (separator), tank, lid
- manufacture of lead-acid batteries
- production of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries
- production of nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries
- manufacture of lithium batteries
- manufacture of dry cell batteries
- production of wet cell batteries