For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2016 - Manufacture of plastic raw materialsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the production of resins, plastic raw materials, non-vulcanizable thermoplastic elastomers, and the blending of resins according to individual needs, as well as the production of synthetic resins for non-individual needs.
This division includes:
- manufacture of plastic raw materials:
- polymers, including ethylene, propylene, styrene, vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate, acrylic acid, etc. polymers
- phenolic and epoxy resins, polyurethanes
- alkyd and polyester resins, polyethers
- polymer-based ion exchange resins
also belongs to this sector
This division also includes:
- manufacture of pulp and chemical derivatives
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- Manufacture of artificial fibers and synthetic fibers, and of staple fibers and yarn from these materials, see 2060
- shredding of plastic products, see 3832