For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1020 - Fish processing and preservationDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- preparation and preservation of fish, crustaceans and molluscs: by freezing, drying, cooking, smoking, salting, pickling, canning, etc.
- production of fish, crustaceans, molluscs: fish fillets, caviar, caviar substitutes, etc.
- production of fishmeal for human consumption and animal feed
- production of flour and soluble protein from fish and other aquatic animals unfit for human consumption
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- processing and preserving of fish on board processing vessels without fishing
- processing of seaweed
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- processing and preserving of fish on board of a fishing vessel, see 0311
- processing of the whale on land or on a special craft, see 1011
- production of oil and fat from marine animals, see 1041
- manufacture of frozen prepared fish dishes, see 1085
- manufacture of fish soup, see 1089