For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1011 - Meat processing, preservationDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- Slaughterhouse cutting, cleaning and packaging of cattle, pigs, lambs, rabbits, sheep, camels, etc.
- processing of fresh (raw), chilled or frozen meat, by splitting
- processing of fresh (raw), chilled or frozen meat, by cutting
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- cutting and processing of whales on land or in special vessel
- production of by-products of slaughter and processing, hides and skins and sheared wool at the slaughterhouse
- thawing of edible fats and skins of animal origin
- production of animal offal
- manufacture of leather wool for the tanning industry
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- thawing of edible poultry fat, see 1012
- packaging of meat, separate from production, trade, for remuneration or on a contractual basis, see 8292
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of oils and fats from fish and marine animals, see 1041