For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
0149 - Rearing of other animalsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- rearing of semi-wild or wild animals:
- ostrich, emu
- other birds (excluding poultry)
rabbits and other fur animals
- the production of hides and skins or animal skins from reptiles or birds
- rearing of worms and molluscs on the farm
- silkworm breeding, silk cocoon production
- keeping bees, producing honey and beeswax
- rearing of pet animals (except fish):
- rearing of cats and dogs
- rearing of birds, e.g. parrot, etc.
- rearing of hamster, etc.
- rearing of other animals, e.g. farmed reptiles (including snakes, turtles, snails (excluding marine)
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- production of animal manure
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
poultry farming, see 0147
production of game products from wild game, see 0170
- operation of frog, crocodile, reptile farms, see 0321, 0322
- operation of fish farms, see 0321, 0322
- training of pets, see 9609