Definition / Belongs to this divisionThis subsection includes: the cultivation of non-perennial crops whose lifespan does not exceed two growing cycles. This includes the cultivation of plants planted for seed production.
- 0111 - Cultivation of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds
- 0112 - Cultivation of rice
- 0113 - Growing of vegetables, melons, roots and tuber plants
- 0114 - Cultivation of sugar cane
- 0115 - Cultivation of tobacco
- 0116 - Cultivation of fiber crops
- 0119 - Cultivation of other non-perennial crops