For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8720 - Residential care activities for mental health and substance abuseDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis sector includes residential (but not hospital) care for people with mental illness or addiction problems. The institutions provide accommodation, care, protective supervision, counseling and a certain level of health care.
This division includes:
- care for alcoholics and drug addicts
- psychiatric aftercare
- care for people with emotional disorders in a residential home
- institutional care of the mentally retarded with nursing
- activities of "half - house" centers for the mentally ill
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- residential (but not hospital) care for people with mental illness or addiction
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- mental health care in hospitals, see 8610
- social work with accommodation, such as temporary homeless accommodation, see 8790