For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8690 - Other human health activitiesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes human health care outside the activities of hospitals, doctors and dentists:
- activity of nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy and naturopathy, vision testing (optometry), hydrotherapy, medical therapeutic massage, occupational therapy, speech therapy, chiropractic, homeopathy, spinal massage, acupuncture, etc.
These activities can be performed in health care facilities, companies belonging to companies, schools, nursing homes, advocacy and self-help organizations, and in residential health care facilities outside hospitals, as well as in private clinics, patients’ homes, or anywhere.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- dental professionals such as activities of dental therapists, school nurses and oral hygienists working separately but periodically under the supervision of a dentist
- activities of medical laboratories such as:
- radiological and other imaging diagnostic centers
- medical diagnostic blood and urine laboratories
- blood supply centers, cell banks (sperm banks), tissue banks, etc. activity
- ambulance transport of patients by any means of transport, including air transport; this service is usually provided in case of urgency.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- contributory, personal collaborative activities performed by healthcare professionals in the framework of an outpatient care organization
- pathologies, genetic laboratories, microbiological laboratories
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of dentures, dentures and dental implants or devices in dental laboratories, see 3250
- patient transport without life-saving appliances and medical staff, see divisions 49, 50 and 51
- non-medical laboratory examination, testing, see 7120
- food hygiene tests, see: 7120
- activities of hospitals, see 8610
- activities of doctors and dentists, see 86.2
- nursing services, see 8710