For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8551 - Sports and recreation educationDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis sector includes, for example, group and individual sports training in camps and schools. This includes both full-time and multi-day sports camp training. The training can take place in an organized way, in different forms in the customer's sports facility, training ground, educational institution or in another way. Training in this field is formally organized.
This division includes:
the sports course (baseball, basketball, cricket, football, etc.)
- sports training in training camps
- the gymnastics course
- the riding course, riding school
- swimming course, swimming lessons
- activities of professional sports instructors, teachers and coaches
- a martial arts course
- the course of the card game (eg the bridge)
- leading a yoga course, activities of yoga instructors
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- cultural training, see 8552
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- sports and leisure education provided by academies, colleges and universities, see 8510-8542