For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8020 - Security system serviceDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- direct and remote monitoring of electronic security alarm systems, such as burglary and fire alarms, including installation and maintenance, if not performed separately
- installation, repair, conversion and adjustment of mechanical or electronic locking devices, safes and vaults in connection with subsequent monitoring and remote monitoring
Organizations engaged in this activity may also sell security systems, mechanical or electronic locks, safes and vaults.
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- installation of security systems without monitoring, remote monitoring, see 4321
- specialist sale of security systems, mechanical or electronic locking devices, safes and vaults without supervision, installation and maintenance, see 4759
- security advice, see 7490
- ensuring public safety, public order, see 8424
- key copying, see 9529