For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
6492 - Other credit grantingDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis sector includes financial intermediation related to the lending of non - monetary institutions (such as a venture capital firm, an "" sector - specific "" bank, an investment club). Loans can be provided in different forms: loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.
The types of services can be:
- granting consumer credit
- financing international trade
- long-term sector financing by a bank
- borrowing money outside the banking system
- lending by non-deposit-taking institutions specializing in home loans
- pawnshop and mortgage brokerage activities
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- activities of institutions specializing in home loans, which also collect deposits, see 6419
- operating leases (long-term leases), according to the type of asset leased, see division 77
- donation activities of community and social organizations, see: 9499