For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
6430 - Investment funds and comparable financial undertakingsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes legal entities that are authorized to organize, but do not manage, the collection of securities or other financial instruments on behalf of shareholders or beneficiaries. These customized portfolios have specific investment characteristics such as diversification, risk, rate of return and price volatility. These organizations "generate" interest, dividends and other property income, but operate with or without a small number of employees and do not receive income from the provision of services.
This division includes:
- the open-ended investment fund
- a closed-end investment fund
- deposits, real estate accounts managed for the benefit of investors by means of a deposit agreement, declaration of intent or agency agreement
- private equity funds
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- activity of an investment fund whose income comes from the sale of goods or services, see: NACE in the main activity sector
- asset management/holding, see 6420
- the pension fund, see 6530
- fund management, see 6630