For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
3320 - Installation of industrial machinery and equipmentDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the operation of a unit specializing in the installation of machinery. However, the construction industry includes the installation of machinery which is an integral part of a building or similar structure, such as lift installation, electrical installation, burglar alarm system or air conditioning equipment.
This division includes:
- installation and commissioning of the industrial machine and industrial plant
- commissioning and assembly of industrial process control equipment
- commissioning of other industrial equipment, such as
- commercial equipment
- computer central units
- radiating and electrical medical equipment, etc.
- dismantling of large machinery and equipment
- machine shop activity
- on-site assembly of the machine
- installation of bowling equipment
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- installation of a central computer (large machine) and a similar non-personal computer
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- installation of lift, moving walkway, automatic door, dust extraction system, etc., see 4329
- installation of doors, stairs, business equipment, furniture, see 4332
- installation (assembly) of the personal computer, see 6209
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- installation of software for the installation of mainframe computer systems, see 6209