For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2931 - Manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment for motor vehiclesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of electrical units and devices of motor vehicles, such as starter-generator (DC, AC), spark plug, ignition coil, power window and door system, voltage regulator, etc., with instruments for panel installation, current regulators, etc.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of vehicle cable assemblies, wired products and similar cable assemblies
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of car batteries, see 2720
- manufacture of motor vehicle lighting equipment, see 2740
- manufacture of pumps for motor vehicles and other engines, see 2813
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of electromagnetic clutch, see 2790