For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1396 - Manufacture of technical textilesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of narrow fabrics (including woven fabrics containing warp, without weft assembled by gluing)
- production of textile labels, badges, etc.
- manufacture of decorative accessories: cord, tassel, pompom, etc.
- manufacture of textiles impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with plastics
- manufacture of metal-coated or twisted yarn, rubber thread and cord, textile covered, impregnated coated textile yarn or strip, coated with rubber or plastics
- manufacture of tire cord fabric from high tenacity artificial fibers
- manufacture of other treated and coated textiles: canvas, transparent canvas and similar hardened textiles, rubber or starch coated materials
- production of various textiles: candle casing, wick, gas bulb casing, gas tube
- manufacture of incandescent mesh, irrigation tube, conveyor or conveyor belt (whether or not reinforced with metal or other material), screen cloth, filter cloth
- manufacture of vehicle upholstery
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- rubber-coated laminated textile conveyor belts or conveyor belts, of which rubber is the main component, see 2219
- manufacture of foamed rubber or plastic sheets associated with textiles, in which the textile material is for reinforcement only, see 2219, 2221
- manufacture of woven fabrics from metal wire, see 2593
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of vehicle tarpaulins, prefabricated seat covers, see 1392