For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1330 - Finishing of textilesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes: finishing of textiles and clothing, such as bleaching, dyeing, sizing and similar activities.
This division includes:
- bleaching and dyeing of yarn, fabrics and textile articles, including articles of apparel
- drying, steaming, shrinking, sanforising, mercerization of yarns, fabrics and textile articles, including clothing
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- abrasion of jeans
- pleating and similar activities
- impregnation, waterproofing, coating of non-self-made garments, e.g. with a rubber layer
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- factory impregnation, lamination, lubrication or rubberisation of the fabrics, if rubber is the main component, see 2219
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- screen printing on textiles and clothing, see 1812