For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1101 - Manufacture of distilled potable alcoholic beveragesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- production of distilled spirits suitable for human consumption: whiskey brandy, gin, liqueur, etc.
- manufacture of beverages mixed with distilled alcohol
- blending of distilled spirits
- manufacture of (neutral) spirits
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- production of pálinka
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of non-distilled spirits, see 1102-1106
- manufacture of synthetic ethyl alcohol, see 2014
- manufacture of ethyl alcohol of fermented origin, see 2014
- bottling and labeling of spirit drinks, separate from production, see 4634 (if the activity is part of wholesale trade) and 8292 (if paid or contracted)