For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1084 - Manufacture of condiments and seasoningsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of processed spices, mixed spices, sauces and condiments
- mustard flour and groat
- prepared mustard, etc.
- production of vinegar
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- production of table salt, (eg iodized salt)
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- drying, sorting, cleaning, cutting during the processing of the herb
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- cultivation of spice seeds and herbs, see 0128
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- cultivation and drying of herbs under natural conditions, see 0128
- drying of herbs separately (for remuneration or on a contractual basis) under natural conditions, see 0163