For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
0220 - LoggingDefinition / Belongs to this division This division includes:
- production of round logs for wood processing
- production of round logs used without processing, such as fence post, utility post, timber that can be used as a support
- production and collection of wood for energy production
- collection of timber from logging for energy production
- charcoal production in the forest (produced by traditional methods)
The product of this activity can be logs or firewood.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- extraction and rough processing of wood
It does not belong to this sector This division excludes:
- cultivation of Christmas trees, see 0129
- planting, afforestation, regeneration (replanting and transplanting), thinning, maintenance of the forest, forest strip, see 0210
- collection of wild non-timber forest products, see 0230
- production of wood chips, wood shavings, see 1610
- production of charcoal by burning wood, see 2014