For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
9499 - Other community, social and personal service activities n.e.cDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- the activities of organizations which are not directly linked to political parties, their purpose is to serve the public service, community affairs, social objectives, their activities for public education, political influence, fundraising, etc.:
- citizens' initiatives and protest movements
- environmental and ecological movements
- support for community training opportunities not elsewhere classified
- improving the situation of special groups, such as ethnic and minority groups
- associations for patriotic purposes, including associations of war veterans
- consumer associations
- car associations
- social circles, associations, circles of friends such as rotary clubs, mason lodges, etc.
- youth organizations, student associations, clubs and fraternities, etc.
- cultural, leisure or hobby associations (excluding sports and games), e.g. poetic, literary and book clubs, historical, horticultural, film and photography, music and art, handicrafts, the collector e.g. stamp clubs, social clubs, carnival clubs, animal welfare associations, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- donation activities of community and social organizations
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- charitable activity, eg fundraising for social purposes, see 8899
- groups or organizations of professional artists, see 90.0
- activities of sports clubs, see 9312
- activities of professional associations, see 9412