For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
9311 - Operation of a sports facilityDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- operation of an establishment suitable for holding an outdoor or indoor sporting event (open, closed or mixed; seated or standing):
- stadium for football, turf, cricket, rugby, etc.
- competition of racetrack of cars, dogs, horses, etc.
- swimming pool
- athletics track, stadium
- winter sports halls, stadiums, tracks
- hockey hall
- golf course
- boxing hall
- bowling alley
- organization and holding of outdoor or indoor sports events on-site for professional or amateur competitors
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- activities for the provision and management of staff to operate the facilities
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- operation of ski lifts, see 4939
- hire of leisure and sports equipment, see 7721
- provision of fitness equipment, fitness facilities, see 9313
- leisure park and beach services, operation of ski resorts, see 9329