For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
9101 - Library, archives activitiesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- all types of library, reading room, audiovisual, archival and public archives services provided to the general public or key users (eg students, researchers, teachers, staff of the institution):
- stockpiling and collection, with or without specialization
- catalog production
- rental and storage of books, maps, periodicals, films, records, cassettes, works of art, etc.
- information retrieval on request
- the photo library and film library service