For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8520 - Primary educationDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes theoretical and practical training that provides basic reading, writing and math skills for the students, as well as basic training in other subjects such as history, geography, science, social sciences, music and other arts. This form of education is usually organized for children, but this category also includes in-school or out-of-school literacy courses with similar content, which are organized for people who are considered to be over-primary for primary school. Programs for children with special educational needs at this level are also included.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- primary education (in the current Hungarian education system, the lower grades of primary schools)
- special training for people with physical and mental disabilities at this level
- a literacy course for adults
- basic art education
- developmental training corresponding to the level of primary education
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- adult education as defined in subsector 85.5
- childcare, day care for children, see 8891