For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
7740 - Leasing of intangible assetsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the transfer of the use of intangible assets (intellectual, property and similar assets, with the exception of copyrighted goods) in return for a patent or license fee paid to the owner. The use of these assets can be realized in different ways, e.g. permission to reproduce, use the property in new processes, processes or product production, operate a business under a franchise agreement, etc. The asset was not necessarily created by the current owner.
This division includes:
- leasing of intangible assets (excluding copyrighted works such as book manuscripts and software)
- the transfer of the use of the following assets in return for a patent or license fee:
- trademark or service mark
- brand name, fantasy name
- the right to explore and evaluate minerals
- franchise agreement
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- transfer of the use of other intangible assets
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- acquisition and issue of rights, see sectors 58 and 59
- production, reproduction and distribution of copyright works (books, software, films), see sectors 58 and 59
- leasing of real estate, see 6820
- leasing of tangible assets, see 77.1, 77.2 and 77.3