For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
7500 - Veterinary activitiesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- veterinary and disease prevention activities related to farm animals
- veterinary and disease prevention activities related to hobby animals and other animals (eg zoos)
The above activities can be performed by trained veterinarians at an animal hospital, animal husbandry site, home, private practice, or anywhere.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- activities of veterinary assistants and other auxiliary staff
- clinical-pathological and other diagnostic activities related to animals
- transport of sick animals by ambulance
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- keeping farm animals without health care, see 0162
- shearing of sheep, see 0162
- care of herds / herds / herds, herding, poultry neutering, cleaning of cages, etc., see 0162
- artificial insemination, see 0162
- keeping pets without health care, see 9609