For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
7010 - Business managementDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis includes the supervision and management of entities within the same economic organization; e.g. business management; strategic or organizational planning and decision-making role for the organization; operational control of their units and management of day-to-day operations.
This division includes:
- central office activities
- administrative office activities
- corporate office activity
- regional and regional office activities
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- activities of holding companies unrelated to management, see 6420