For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
6201 - Computer programmingDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes software writing, modification, testing, and their support services.
This division includes:
- designing and/or writing the structure and content of the programming languages necessary for the creation and implementation of:
- system software (including upgrades, repairs)
- software application (including upgrades, repairs)
- website design and programming
- custom adaptation of the software, ie modification and configuration of an existing application to functionally fit into the environment of the customer's information system, translation of non-custom software or adaptation to the system according to special market needs
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- software package release (ready-made software), see 5829
- publishing of non-custom-made (pre-existing) software, including translation of the program or adaptation to a system according to special market needs on own account, see 5829
- design of a computer system that integrates hardware, software and communication technology, even if the software is part of it, see 6202