For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
5912 - Post-production of film, video production and television programsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes editing, copying between different types of motion picture media, subtitling, title and list creation, computer graphic post-production, animations and special effects, tricks, film development, development, activities produced in film laboratory and film animation workshop.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- A collection of photos and video details allowed for further use for a fee
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- copying of films (excluding making for cinematographic distribution) reproduction of audio and video tapes, CDs and DVDs from originals, see 1820
- Wholesale of video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, see 4643
- Wholesale of blank video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, see 4652
- retail sale of both pre-recorded and blank video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, see 4763
- film processing, recording other than for the film industry, see 7420
- rental of pre-recorded video cassettes and DVDs to the general public, see 7722
- independent acting, drawing, directing, set design and stage engineering activities, see 90.0