For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
5010 - Sea passenger transportDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- scheduled and non-scheduled sea and departmental passenger services:
- operation of pleasure boats, sightseeing boats
- operation of ferries, water taxis, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- charter of cruise, cruise and leisure boat with crew suitable for sea and coastal navigation (eg fishing)
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- restaurant and bar services provided as a separate unit on board ships, see 5610, 5630
- rental of cruise ships, yachts and yachts without crew, see 7721
- rental of passenger and cargo ships without crew, see 7734
- operation of floating casinos, see 9200