For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
3700 - Sewage collection and treatmentDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- operation of sewage systems and sewage treatment plants
- collection and transport of waste water from industrial or communal activities at one or more consumption points, as well as rainwater through sewers, sewage tanks or otherwise (sniffing car)
- cleaning and emptying of the digestion pit, desiccator, drain and sewer, emptying and cleaning of moving toilets
- treatment of waste water (waste water from industrial or communal activities, water from swimming pools, etc.) by physical, chemical and biological processes, such as dilution, litter removal, filtration, sedimentation, etc.
- cleaning and maintenance of the sewage system, cleaning and maintenance of the closed stormwater channel, removal of the blockage of the sewage and closed stormwater channels
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- decontamination of surface and groundwater at the site of contamination, see 3900
- cleaning the sewer in the building, removing blockages, see 4322
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- collection of rainwater for water supply (eg in open and closed sewers), see 3600
- construction, repair and alteration of sewage and closed stormwater drains, see 4221