For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
3240 - Manufacture of games and toysDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of dolls, toys (including electronic toys), scale models and children's vehicles (except metal bicycles and metal tricycles), of any material (wood, rubber, paper, man-made fibers, etc.).
This division includes:
- manufacture of baby, baby clothes, baby parts and components
- production of action figures
- manufacture of toy animals
- manufacture of toy musical instruments
- production of playing cards
- manufacture of board games and similar board games
- manufacture of electronic games: chess, etc.
- manufacture of scale and toy model, toy electric train, construction toy, toy tool, etc.
- manufacture of coin or plate games (slot machines), billiard games, special casino gaming tables, etc.
- production of amusement park games and board and non-board games
- manufacture of wheeled toys (including plastic toy bicycles, tricycles, rocking horses, toy prams)
- manufacture of jigsaw puzzles, etc.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of rubber toys, including children's pools, inflatable children's dinghies, balls, etc.
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of electronic control consoles for video games, see 2640
- manufacture of bicycles, see 3092
- manufacture of the dredging device, see 3299
- video game programming, software publishing, see 5821, 6201