For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
3020 - Manufacture of railway locomotives and rolling stockDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of electric, diesel, steam and other fixed rail locomotives, railway locomotives
- manufacture of self-propelled railway or tramway wagons, rail freight wagons (closed, open and dust wagons), maintenance and service wagons
- manufacture of towed railway or road fixed track vehicles:
- passenger cars, lorries, tank wagons, self-loading wagons and wagons, workshop wagons, crane wagons, trailers, etc.
- manufacture of special parts for railway or tramway locomotives or rolling stock:
- bogie, axle and wheel, brake and its components, hook and coupling, bumper and bumper assembly, shock absorber, locomotive and railway wagon chassis, bodywork, connecting corridor, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- mines, track-side tractors and towed vehicles
- manufacture of mechanical, electromechanical signaling, safety, traffic control equipment for railway, fixed-track, inland waterway, road transport, car parks, airports, etc.
- manufacture of chairs and seats for railway vehicles
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of railway steel materials (non-assembled rail), see 2410
- manufacture of mounted railway structure, see 2599
- manufacture of electric motors, see 2711
- manufacture of electrical signaling, safety or traffic control equipment, see 2790
- manufacture of engines, turbines, see 2811