For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2740 - Manufacture of electric lighting equipmentDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of electric filament lamps and fluorescent lamps and their parts and components (excluding the glass envelope of the light source itself), as well as accessories for electric lighting and components of lamp structures (excluding conductive wired parts).
This division includes:
- manufacture of lighting equipment and their light sources such as discharge ("neon"), incandescent, fluorescent, ultraviolet, infrared, etc.
- manufacture of ceiling lighting fixtures
- manufacture of chandeliers
- manufacture of table lamps (ie luminaires)
- production of Christmas tree garlands
- production of electric stove block
- manufacture of flash units
- production of electric insect traps
- manufacture of lamps (eg torches, carbide, gas, petrol, kerosene lamps)
- manufacture of headlamps
- manufacture of lighting fixtures (except traffic lights)
- manufacture of vehicle lighting devices (eg motor vehicle, aircraft, ship)
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- manufacture of non-electric lighting equipment
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of glass products and glass parts for luminaires, see 2319
- manufacture of conductive wiring products for lighting, see 2733
- manufacture of ceiling or bathroom fans with integrated lighting unit, see 2751
- manufacture of electrical signaling fixtures, eg traffic lights, pedestrian signaling fixtures, see 2790
- manufacture of electric neon signs, see 2790