For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2320 - Manufacture of refractory productsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of intermediate products from extracted non-metallic minerals such as e.g. from sand, gravel, stone or clay.
This division includes:
- manufacture of refractory mortar, concrete, etc.
- manufacture of refractory ceramic goods:
- manufacture of thermal insulation ceramic articles from silicon-containing diatomaceous earth
- manufacture of refractory bricks and blocks and tiles
- refractory ceramic reticles, crucibles, covers, nozzles, tubes, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- manufacture of refractory products made of magnesite, dolomite and chromite