For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2014 - Manufacture of organic chemical raw materialsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis sector includes chemicals produced by basic processes such as cracking and distillation. As a result of the technologies, chemical elements or chemical compounds can usually be obtained.
This division includes:
- production of organic chemical raw materials:
- saturated and unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbons
- saturated and unsaturated aromatic hydrocarbons
- aliphatic and aromatic alcohols
- Mono- and polycarboxylic acids (including acetic acid)
- Other oxygenates (including aldehydes, ketones, quinones) and compounds containing two or more oxygen atoms
- Synthetic glycerol obtained from petroleum
- Nitrogenous organic compounds (including amines)
- Fermentation of sugar cane, cereals and the like for the manufacture of alcohol and esters
- production of synthetic ethyl alcohol
- other organic compounds, including wood distillation products (eg charcoal), etc.
- manufacture of synthetic aromatic products
- distillation of coal tar
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of plastic raw materials, see 2016
- manufacture of synthetic rubber raw materials, see 2017
- manufacture of crude glycerol, see 2041
- manufacture of natural essential oils, see 2053
- manufacture of salicylic acid and ortho-acetyl salicylic acid, see 2110
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- charcoal production in the forest (produced by the traditional method), see 0220