For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1920 - Manufacture of refined petroleum productsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of liquid, gaseous fuels and other products from petroleum, bituminous minerals or their distillates obtained by fractionation. Petroleum refining includes the following activities: fractional distillation of petroleum, normal distillation and cracking.
This division includes:
- manufacture of motor fuels: petrol, kerosene, etc.
- fuel production: light, medium and heavy fuel oil, recovery of petroleum gases during petroleum refining (eg ethane, propane, butane, etc.)
- manufacture of lubricating oils and greases from petroleum and waste oils
- manufacture of products for the petrochemical industry for the processing industry and for paving
- manufacture of other products: e.g. white spirit, petrolatum, paraffin, petrolatum jelly
- production of petroleum briquettes
- blending of biofuels such as alcohol and petrol (gas oil production)
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- production of peat briquettes
- manufacture of briquettes from hard coal, brown coal and lignite