For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1392 - Manufacture of made-up textile articles (except apparel)Definition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of made-up textile articles from any textile material, including knitted or crocheted fabrics:
- blankets, including travel blankets
- bed linen, table linen, bathroom and kitchen linen
- duvets, duvets, pillows, pouffes, cushions, sleeping bags, etc.
- manufacture of made-up home textiles and other textile articles:
- curtains, draperies, canvas blinds, bedspreads, furniture covers, machine covers, etc.
- tarpaulins, tents, camping goods, sails, awnings, tarpaulins, prefabricated seat covers, furniture covers, etc.
- flag, railway and ship flag, etc.
- rags, kitchen linen and similar articles, life jackets, parachutes, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- separate production of textile parts of blankets with electric heaters
- production of hand-woven tapestries
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of made-up textile articles used for technical purposes, see 1396
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of vehicle upholstery, see 1396