For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1320 - Textile weavingDefinition / Belongs to this division This division includes the weaving of textiles from various raw materials such as silk, wool, other animal, vegetable or artificial, paper or glass, etc. made of fiber.
This division includes:
- Manufacture of woven fabrics from cotton, carded or combed wool, silk and mixtures of them, and from synthetic and artificial fibers (polypropylene, etc.)
- Manufacture of other woven fabrics of flax, ramie, hemp, jute, spinning and special yarns
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- manufacture of velvet, chenille, terry and gauze fabrics, etc.
- manufacture of woven fabrics of glass fibers
- manufacture of woven fabrics of carbon and aramid fibers
- manufacture of woven artificial fur
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of knitted and crocheted fabrics, see 1391
- manufacture of textile floor coverings, see 1393
- manufacture of non-wovens, see 1395
- manufacture of narrow fabrics, see 1396
- manufacture of felt, see 1399