For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
0910 - Petroleum and natural gas extraction servicesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- the following services of oil and gas extraction, whether for remuneration or on a contractual basis:
- exploration services related to oil and gas extraction, e.g. traditional excavation procedure such as conducting geological observation at future sites
- test drilling
- guided drilling and re-drilling; percussion drilling, borehole bucketing; on-site erection, repair and demolition of the rig; formwork cementation of oil and gas wells; pumping these wells; isolation and closure, etc.
- liquefaction and regasification of natural gas at the extraction site for transport purposes
- drainage and pumping services on a fee or contract basis
- test drilling for oil and gas extraction
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- fire protection services in oil and gas fields
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- service provided by the operator of an oil and gas field, see 0610, 0620
- separate repair of mining machinery, see 3312
- liquefaction and regasification of natural gas at a place other than the place of extraction for transport purposes, see 5221
- geological, geophysical and seismological research, smeasurement, see 7112