For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
0130 - Cultivation of plant propagating materialDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the cultivation of plant propagating material (cuttings, shoots, seedlings) for direct use, as well as the cultivation of grafts which are later inoculated for plant production.
This division includes:
- cultivation of plants planted for seedlings
- cultivation of ornamental plants, including grass bricks
- cultivation of plants planted for the production of tubers, roots and bulbs; grafts, cuttings; cultivation of fungal spores
- operation of a nursery, except a forest nursery
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- cultivation of plants planted for seed production, see 01.1, 01.2
- operation of the forest nursery, see 0210
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- cultivation of flower propagating material (seeds), see 0119