For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
8110 - Construction managementDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes complex combined ancillary services performed within the client’s facilities. It includes general internal cleaning of the facility, minor repairs, maintenance, garbage collection, security and safety services, mailing, reception, laundry and other related services. These activities are performed by personnel who are not involved in the customer’s business and are not responsible for it.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- operation of special facilities (eg military bases, prisons), excluding computer operation
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- carrying out only one ancillary activity (eg general internal cleaning) or only one service (eg security, heating), see: the relevant sector
- provision of management and service staff for the full range of services to be provided at the customer's facility, such as hotels, restaurants, mines and hospitals, see activity sector
- management and operation of the customer's computer system and/or data processing equipment, see 6203
- operation of correctional facilities on a fee or contract basis, see 8423