For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
6411 - Central bankingDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- regulation of the amount of money in circulation
- monitoring and control of the financial supply
- making a deposit for settlement between financial institutions
- supervision of the operation of the banking system
- holding the country's international reserves
- activities as a banker of the government
The activities of national (central) banks may differ for organizational reasons.
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- quoting the official exchange rates of foreign currencies
- setting the central bank base rate
- central bank account management within the scope of subjects specified in the Central Bank Act
- development of the national payment and settlement system
- the issuance of cash
- management of foreign exchange and gold reserves