For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
4791 - Retail sale via mail order or via internetDefinition / Belongs to this divisionIn the context of retail activities in this sector, the purchaser selects the goods on the basis of an advertisement, catalog, web information, product sample or other indirect means. The customer submits the order by letter, telephone or via the Internet (usually in a special way provided by the website). You either download the purchased product directly from the internet or you actually receive it in another physical way.
This division includes:
- retail sale of any product by mail order
- retail sale of any product on the Internet
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- direct sales by television, radio or telephone
- online retail auction
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- Internet retail trade of motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts and accessories, see 45.1, 45.3
- Internet retail trade of motorcycles, motorcycle parts and accessories, see 4540