For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
4333 - Floor and wall covering worksDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- the laying, stowage, attachment or installation of the following materials on the building and other structures:
- wall and floor tiles of ceramic, concrete or carved stone, external facades (decorative ceramics, stone, bricks, etc.)
- parquet and other wooden floor coverings, wooden wall coverings
- Carpet and linoleum flooring (including of rubber or plastics)
- Mosaic floors, floor and wall coverings of marble, granite or slate, interior decoration