For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
2733 - Manufacture of assembliesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the manufacture of circuit assemblies for conductive and non-conductive conductors of any material.
This division includes:
- manufacture of busbars, guide rails (except switch cabinets)
- manufacture of earth fault circuit breakers
- manufacture of lighting sockets
- manufacture of surge arresters and lightning arresters (coils)
- manufacture of the switch for electrical wiring (eg push-button, toggle, rotary switch)
- manufacture of electrical plugs and sockets
- manufacture of electrical wiring boxes (eg junction, outlet, intermediate, junction box)
- manufacture of conduits and fittings
- manufacture of power transmission poles and transmission line assembly
- manufacture of plastic non-conductive wiring harnesses, including plastic switch cabinets, front panels and the like, plastic wiring harnesses for power line construction and box roofs
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of ceramic insulators, see 2343
- manufacture of connectors, sockets and switches for use as electronic components, see 2611