2399 - Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.Definition / Belongs to this division
This division includes:
- production of friction materials and their combination with minerals and cellulose (unequipped)
- manufacture of mineral insulating materials:
- Slag-wool, rock-wool and similar cotton, laminated vermiculite, expanded clay and similar thermal insulation materials, sound-insulating or sound-absorbing materials
- manufacture of products from various minerals:
- processed mica, mica, peat, non-electric graphite products, etc.
- manufacture of products made of asphalt and similar materials e.g. asphalt-based binders, tar pitch, adhesive, etc.
- Manufacture of carbon and graphite fibers and articles made of them (excluding electrodes and graphite products used in electrical equipment)
- production of artificial corundumIt does not belong to this sector
This division excludes:
- manufacture of glass wool and non-woven products, see 2314
- manufacture of graphite electrodes, see 2790
- manufacture of carbon and graphite seals, see 2829
Back to the list