For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1413 - Manufacture of outerwear (except workwear)Definition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of outerwear from woven, knitted or crocheted fabrics, nonwovens, etc., for men, women and children:
- jacket, suit, ensemble, jacket, trousers, skirt, etc.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- tailor-made clothing
- manufacture of parts of outerwear listed above
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of articles of furskin clothing (excluding headgear), see 1420
- manufacture of rubber or plastic garments, provided that they are not assembled by sewing but only by gluing, see 2219, 2229
- manufacture of fire and safety clothing, see 3299
- repair of outerwear, see 9529