For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
0111 - Cultivation of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seedsDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes the field cultivation of cereals, legumes and oilseeds. These crops are often grown in combination by agricultural production units.
This division includes:
- cultivation of cereals, such as:
- other cereals.
- cultivation of legumes, such as:
- horse beans
- sand beans
- pigeon peas
- other legumes
- cultivation of oilseeds, such as:
- castor beans
- mustard seeds
- black seeds
- sesame seeds
- sunflower seeds
- other oilseeds
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis subsection includes – Hungarian supplement:
- poppy seed
This section comprises the organic farming and the cultivation of genetically modified plants.
It does not belong to this sector This class excludes:
- growing of rice, see 0112
- growing of sweet corn, see 0113
- growing of forage maize, see 0119
- growing of oily fruit, see 0126
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplement This class excludes – Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of fuels (briquettes, pellets) from straw, see 1629